Please take notice that as of June 5, 2018, VMI has surrendered its registration as an exempt market dealer in the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba effectively immediately. In addition, Derek Fairbrother and Steven Madl have surrendered their respective registrations as dealer representatives for VMI. Collectively, VMI, Mr. Fairbrother, and Mr. Madl (the “VMI Firm”) will no longer be involved in the marketing or distribution of exempt market securities that require registration under applicable securities laws.
You are receiving this notification because you have purchased Units of Viocity REIT through the VMI Firm and/or are a
client of the VMI Firm. As a holder of a Viocity REIT Unit, you are entitled to certain rights under the Declaration of Trust
that governs Viocity REIT and will continue to be entitled to those rights irrespective of the VMI Firm surrender of
registration. Mr. Fairbrother will continue to be a Trustee of Viocity REIT and we encourage you to contact him directly for questions related to your Viocity REIT Units. A copy of the Viocity REIT Declaration of Trust is located at
EXISTING VIOCITY REIT INVESTMENTS THAT WERE PURCHASED THROUGH THE VMI FIRM WILL NOT CHANGE IN ANY WAY AND WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY THE VMI FIRM’S SURRENDER OF REGISTRATION.
As a client of the VMI Firm, it is imperative that you understand the result of the VMI Firm’s surrender of registration. The outcome of the surrender is that:
• the VMI Firm will no longer be trading in securities for any issuer, including those securities related to Viocity REIT;
• you will no longer be able to purchase Viocity REIT units through the VMI Firm;
• the VMI Firm will no longer provide advice in securities;
• the VMI Firm will not directly or indirectly market or solicit securities in connection with Viocity REIT, or any other
security requiring exempt market registration;
• the VMI Firm will not be remunerated or otherwise compensated for directly or indirectly dealing in exempt market
• the VMI Firm will not act in an intermediary capacity or as a market maker between you and Viocity REIT
The VMI Firm will continue to store your confidential information for a period of seven (7) years from the date that you
became a client of the VMI Firm and will remain bound to its record retention obligations under applicable securities laws. These records are stored in a safe and durable location. If you require a copy of your client documentation or have questions about how the VMI Firm’s surrender of registration will affect your investment, please contact:
Derek Fairbrother, CCO, UDP
Viocity Management Inc.
Phone: (855) 659-5959 Ext. 700
Finally, we wish to extend our appreciation for allowing the VMI Firm to represent you. It was a pleasure to work with you. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.